Thursday, November 08, 2007

Christmas concert!

A choir that I'm singing in - the Galway Baroque Singers - is giving a christmas concert in the Galway Cathedral Saturday, 15th December at 8pm. I really think it's gonna be very nice! You can get tickets from me if you are interested for 12,- EUR (Concession 10,- EUR).

Einer der Choere in dem ich singe - Galway Baroque Singers - gibt am 15. Dezember ein Weihnachtskonzert in der Galway Cathredral um 20Uhr. Tickets gibt's bei mir, falls Ihr interessiert seid fuer 12,- EUR (10,- EUR ermaessigt).

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2007 10:30 p.m., Blogger Barbara said...

Too bad I'm not in Galway anymore, or right now I would've enjoyed the concert in the Cathedral right now...

Hope it went well!

Say hi to everyone, and happy Christmas holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home